My Chilhood Favourite Anime

Monday, December 3, 2012 | comments

Actually, this is my first time to post wit english.. and I realize that in my writing there's still a couple of mistake.. So please be understanded... hehehe.. :)

Right now I just want to share about my favourite cartoon when I was Child,, but don't get the wrong idea,, even now I grown up already, some of the cartoons that I will talk about,, some of them I still loved it.. hehehe... :)

Ok,, Let's chek this out...


1. BeyBlead G Revolution
3, 2, 1 Go Shot...!!!! it was the sign when the game was started,, Yes, I think, some of the my childhood was affected by this anime. You know, when it was still on the top, I even bought the bayblead  and the arena at once, but before we used the real arena, we use the frying pan at the first time... I told you,, it was one of the happiest thing that I've been thorough... hehehe... :)

2. Let's and Go
Just like BayBlead,, my childhood was affected by this anime also. This cartoon talk about the journey of the big brother, Retsu Saiba & Go Saiba. They were very interested with Mini 4 WD or in Indonesia usually called "Mobil Tamiya". The first car car which they got was from Professor Tsuchiya, start from that, they start to attent the Mini 4 WD championship until they could become the japan champion. O ya, I almost forgot,, I was know so well with the opening song of this anime,, but now,, I got a little amnesia.. so I only can remember a little part of that song.. hahaha... :P

3. Saint Saiya
 
Actually, I'm not really know about this anime, I watched this anime because, they provide an incredible fighting with a lot of blode they give to us,, It's just such an amazing blood (just give my argument..) hehehe...
I just know,, this anime talk about the five hero zodiac, Pegasus, Dragon, Cygnus (Angsa), Andromeda, and Phoenix. They split and do a journey from one shrine to the another shrine, and in each shrine, there's a guard, they wear a gold armor, and they must defeat the guards, to continue their journey to save a woman, but I'm not really know who is that woman... You know, I was still child when I watched Saint Saiya, so I just enjoy the fighting action in Saint Saiya.

4. Dragon Ball Z
Haha... This is the thing that I was talked about at the opening of this article.. Until now, I'm still loving this anime. Yeah,, because one of the Television Station (SSSttt.....!!! Dont't call the Brand) still showing this anime, even though this anime have completed once.. But they serve this anime with the better graphic.. When I was achild, this anime become one of the bound  or require show that I should watch.. 
And I think, most of you know about this anime, and even maybe my lecture know also,, even only ever heard the title. hehehe.... :) yeah,, this anime talked about Son Goku and his friends journey to colllect the dragon ball and prevent it from their enemies...

Captain Tsubasa
Hahaha... This is it, the most spectaculer anime in all of this list... I'm sure that you all must know about this anime,, I don't care if you're a collage boy, or an officer, or even you're the lecture,, most of the must know about this anime.. Just for example,, My Lecture he was about 50 years old above, he knows about Tsubasa. Yeah, it was talked about the journey of Tsubasa Ozora a child who have a big dreamer to become the profesional soccer player until reach the world.. And even right now,, I still know well with the opening song of Captain Tsubasa.. Hehehe... :)

Digimon (Digi Monster)
This anime was talked about the journey of seven child (I just remember Itachi) in Digital World, it was happened because they were falled by the obvious thing, It called "Digivice" and it brought them in to the "Digital World". In Digital World they start to fight with the evil digimon who want to rule Digital World and even the Human World. There's a lot of series of digimon,, but I just follow them untill the 3rd series. But right now, I got a lot of forgetten with this anime.. 

Crayon Shinchan
The story of daily activity from the nusery child named Nohara Shinosuke (Shinchan) with the people surrrounding him. Actually, this cartoon is't good for a child, because this cartoon show the badness from shinchan which not deserve to be done for his age..But in my personal opinion,, but behind it all, there's still a lot of worth value which Shinchan give to us,, sech as friendship, sacrifices, kinship, solidarity, trust, compassion etc.. And about the badness that Shinchan have done, we as the adult, we must guide the child when they want to watch this cartoon... And our job is to made Shinchan to become the eduacation show for a kid... hehehe... :)

Oke, That's all my most fafourite Anime when I was still child,, actually, thre's still o lot of anime that I liked, But they were THE BIG 7... hahaha...

See you next time in the another post... Asslammu'alaikum.. :)



Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. IRIDESCENT BLOG - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...